filezilla does not work

Alles, was den FileZilla betrifft, kann hier besprochen werden.

filezilla does not work

Postby thunderMex » 14. August 2005 20:55

I am completely frustrated with FileZilla. I have the latest upgrade of Xampp and have Xampp on my localhost machine for 2 years. FileZilla has NEVER worked. UNLESS I activate the Windows XP IIS control panel and Start the Windows FTP server I cannot connect with my Xampp installation.

The problem is that if I turn on the Windows XP FTP server and define "localhost" so that File Zilla connects immediately to "localhost" then I do not have CHMOD permissions. I have a working Apache server and MySql server that process .php and mysql connections.

I have used all types of FTP programs since 1996 and have tons of experience with their setup. I start up the FileZilla server, I use the interface that specifies nothing but an address such as "localhost" or 127.0.0.1 and the port 14147, I try the anonymous settings, I try the newuser and wampp username and password. I try proxy settings, everything.

But, the FileZilla server does nothing for me. I can not connect to http://localhost or "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" unless the Windows XP FTP server is running.

I have my computer defaulted to never start up the Windows XP IIS services. I am using the Xampp Apache Server and the MySql server and they work fine. What is the SECRET to getting the FileZilla FTP server configured so that it works?
thunderMex

Return to FileZilla