Spreadsheet Integration: Connect Google Sheets to WordPress!

Einfach Dinge, die nichts mit XAMPP, Apache Friends, Apache, MySQL, PHP und alle dem zu tun haben. Allerlei halt. ;)

Spreadsheet Integration: Connect Google Sheets to WordPress!

Postby unleash_it » 13. June 2021 20:11

Spreadsheet Integration – Connect Google Sheets With WordPress, WooCommerce & Most Popular Form Plugins.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpgsi/

By javmah
meta:Version:3.3.0 Last updated:5 months ago Active installations:800+ WordPress Version:4.0.1 or higher Tested up to:5.6.0 Tags:formgoogleGoogle Sheetsintegrationspreadsheet

WordPress Google Sheets Integration, Connects WordPress events and it’s most popular plugin with Google Spreadsheet via Google API and
Service Account. WordPress events like new user registration, Delete user, New post, Update post, a New page, a user log in, and
user logout along with Advanced Custom Fields fields. It also Integrates
WooCommerce, Contact form 7, ninja form, Formidable & WPform submission events.

Spreadsheet Itegration is the first & Only Google service
account Authenticated plugin in the WordPress plugin
repository. Now you don't have to give permission to 3rd
party, More secure & reliable. Just share your Spreadsheet
with your own service account. No need expensive Zapier or
ITTF for WordPress Google Spreadsheet Integration.

KEY FEATURES
Unlimited integrations: Create as many integrations as you want and collect all the data you need with as many fields you want.

Privacy and Security: Very Secure, just share your google sheet with service account email address, no 3rd party authentication access, the private sheet only.

Drop Down & Select: Build the integrations of your dream with its fully featured Drop Down & Select options.

Auto Google Spreadsheet & Worksheet: No need to copy or past sheet name just select more safe.

No restrictions on Event fields : There is No restrictions on Event fields, you can pass your won text via fields.

One Click Google Spreadsheet Columns title Create : just click to create integrated sheet column titles.

Google service account Authentication : Spreadsheet Integration is the first & only one service account Authenticated plugin in the WordPress plugin repository .

ADVANCE PROFESSIONAL INTEGRATIONS
WooCommerce [PRO]: This plugin syncs wooCommerce new order, wooCommerce Orders status Change, wooCommerce new Product and Product information update data to google sheet.

wordPress Meta data [PRO] : In this plugins Professional version, you can able to integrate WordPress Metadata as an event data source! Wow

Contact form 7: This plugin can sync Contact form 7 form submission data to google sheet.

ACF- Advanced Custom Fields [PRO]: Spreadsheet integration supports ACF data fields.

ninja form [PRO]: Spreadsheet Integration supports ninja forms form submission data to google sheet.

Formidable [PRO]: Spreadsheet Integration supports Formidable forms form submission data to google sheet.

WPform [PRO]: Sync WP form submission data to google sheet.

weForms [PRO]: This plugin also syncs weForm form submission data to google sheet.

Thanks: Heartiest Gratitude to all of my users who inspired me and suggest me and compliment me in many ways, you guys are Awesome. Without yours support and love it was impossible to maintain this huge codebase. Please accept my sincere thanks.
Interessen: Bikes & steel frames: Linux & SBC https://www.allaboutcircuits.com :: die neuen Knowledge-Base: AFFiNE: There can be more than Notion and Miro. auf affine.pro :: WordPress Entwicklung - sic: make.wordpress.org/core/
unleash_it

Operating System: linux opensuse 12.1

Return to Allerlei