Problem With Templates not showing correctly! Please Help!

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Problem With Templates not showing correctly! Please Help!

Postby 99Problems » 04. December 2014 23:14

Hello, I'm new to the forum but not new to using Xampp. I enjoy using Xampp alot but i have ran into a problem which I have never ran into.

The problem is that none of my pages from my template are showing correctly when I go to localhost in my browser. I am using the latest firefox and no matter what template I use it does'nt work properly.

Anymore information you need just ask.

Here is an image

99Problems

Operating System: Kali Linux

Re: Problem With Templates not showing correctly! Please Hel

Postby Nobbie » 04. December 2014 23:26

Looks Ok for me. How is it supposed to look like?
Nobbie

Postby 99Problems » 04. December 2014 23:53

Nobbie wrote:Looks Ok for me. How is it supposed to look like?

like this

99Problems

Operating System: Kali Linux

Postby Nobbie » 06. December 2014 13:14

I cannot help you as long as you do not explain anything about this software. What is that, how did you install it, how do you call it in the browser (which URL) etc.?

P.S.: I just found this template in the internet, as this is a pure HTML and JavaScript solution, it even works without any Apache (Xampp), simply double click on index.html in an explorer and a browser shows the correct file. If it does not work, you either have JavaScript deactivated, or (in case you copied the whole contens to htdocs folder of Apache and are viewing thru localhost), there are missing permissions in the subfolders (like "image") for Apache.

Or (finally) you did not unpack the ZIP correctly, you either did not unpack the whole package (only a few files) or you did not keep the structure of the folders.
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Linux