HTTP over SSL System

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

HTTP over SSL System

Postby zorginho » 06. October 2013 17:24

Hello everyone, this is the first time you spot in the forum.
I need help in carrying out a project for an exam:

I have to create a structure in which there is a client, a server and an autentication autority.
the autentication autority verifies the identity of both the client and server before they can communicate, so that the client can access the content offered by the server.
everything must be made ​​using HTTP with SSL (HTTPS).

State that I am noob in this area (my study is limited to the knowledge of the protocols), so I'm groping in the dark and don't know where to put my hands.

for now I have installed xampp on my pc with ubuntu, I performed the initial configuration and was able to view a test page locally hosted by entering the URL of the virtual server "www.server.it" (added to the configuration of apache2).

Thank you in advance for the help;
Zorginho
zorginho

Operating System: ubuntu

Re: HTTP over SSL System

Postby Nobbie » 07. October 2013 10:15

You should enter "HTTPS SSL TUTORIAL" and go for one of the thousands of tutorials in the WWW.

A forum cannot replace knowledge like documentation and tutorials, it is meant for solving specific problems instead.
Nobbie

Re: HTTP over SSL System

Postby zorginho » 08. October 2013 17:20

thx but i'm searching for a beginner's guide and on the net i only found advanced tutorials :'(
zorginho

Operating System: ubuntu

Return to XAMPP for Linux