Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I just installed XAMPP 1.8. I installed this on Redhat 5.8 64 bit. When I start, I get this error message. Please advise.
XAMPP is currently only availably as 32 bit application. Please use a 32 bit compatibility library for your system.
Can you advise where do I download the 32 bit compatibility library ?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 28. September 2012 19:47
- Operating System: Linux 5.8 running 64 bit
On RHEL5, you likely need compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-61. It should be in your repo, or on the distribution DVD.
you can probably use the yum installer to do the job.http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wasin ... rhel5.html
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Linux
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests