Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Proud to be here,
Am currently running xampp 1.7.3 in Ubuntu 11.10, but now I have to upgrade my Apache(5.3.1) for I need it to upgrade to Moodle 2.2 which requires Apache 5.3.2.
I need to upgrade without full uninstallation of the current setup since am also running other applications on it.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 29. March 2012 13:22
- Operating System: XP, 7, Ubuntu, Fedora
i am facing same Problem.
OS - win XP
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 15. October 2011 06:41
Your OS is Windows XP so your question is off topic in this Linux forum, so please ask your question and give details in the XAMPP for Windows English forum:viewforum.php?f=16
Also would you be so kind as to add your XAMPP version and Operating System to your profile as per these easy instructions with associated information:viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48626
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3316
- Joined: 03. October 2008 05:10
- Location: Yeppoon, Australia Time Zone: GMT/UTC+10
- Operating System: Win 7 Pro 32bit/XP Pro SP3
Return to XAMPP for Linux
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests