Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Ok, I installed XAMPP for Linux. I go to localhost and everything looks just fine. However, when I click on English to go to the other page, I can't... I simply cannot proceed any further. It's as if the link was not set to a specific target (but it was when I checked that page).
Has anyone had this problem? What would be the best solution?
I'm running Ubuntu 11.04. The version of XAMPP is 1.7.7.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06. October 2011 14:33
- Operating System: Ubuntu 11.04
What browser were you using?
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Linux
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests