I have been trying to find a solution for my problem, but only found help for XAMPP for Windows. I'm using lampp and have not found anything related to my problem, not from this forum and not by googleing.
I'm using openSUSE 11.4. These have not helped so far:
- Disabling firewall (I don't use susewall at all, I use only denyhosts but it has nothing to do with apache right?)
- /opt/lampp/lampp restart - as soon as apache is restarted, httpd process spawn again 100%!
- Rebooting computer - as soon as apache is restarted, httpd process spawn again 100%!
- Editing Win32DisableAcceptEx to /opt/lampp/etc/httpd.conf but I guess this is Windows thing because apache won't start if I add this
- Checking out scripts - nothing would indicate any errors
- Updated from 1.7.4 to 1.7.7 just now and it went fine. No effect on this problem!
How to debug this and what is causing this? It has been continuing very long time, but it does not seem to affect in the system functionality. Like it shows up 100%, but it's not? I'm so confused...
EDIT: Oh and the picture from my conky setup: