mysql and eAccelerator disabled

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

mysql and eAccelerator disabled

Postby xampp_user » 19. August 2009 21:57

I installed the XAMPP-linux-1.7.2.tar.gz, I put the password with the command / opt / lampp / lampp security at all. Uncomment the lines with ";" the file / opt / lampp / etc / php.ini as the documentation shows.
But my MySQL database appear in the state as disabled eAccelerator PHP Extension and also is disabled ...
... someone help me? if anyone has been there show me how to make it stable.
The PHP Extension OCI8/Oracle in the directory that I have asked in the documentation, "ORA_HOME [/ opt/oracle/OraHome1]", what do I do this part?
I await help, please do not know else to do, I install and uninstall 10 times and nothing to stabilize this server
xampp_user

Re: mysql and eAccelerator disabled

Postby xampp_user » 24. August 2009 13:16

already asked for help 2 times here in the forum, does not the administrators will help?? chose to use xampp thinking it would be a good program, but even installing and having problems with them and not knowing what else to modify it to run the community's own developer does not help me. already researched a lot about the problem and found solution, just want to help one's own developer or who knows what can I do to solve this problem
xampp_user

Return to XAMPP for Linux