I've got XAMPP installed, and I want to install mod_passenger for ruby on rails deployment through Apache.
I've encountered a few problems though.
This code is during the passenger-install-apache2-module
- Code: Select all
Checking for required software...
* GNU C++ compiler... found at /usr/bin/g++
* Ruby development headers... found
* OpenSSL support for Ruby... found
* RubyGems... found
* Rake... found at /usr/local/bin/rake
* Apache 2... not found
* Apache 2 development headers... found at /opt/lampp/bin/apxs
* Apache Portable Runtime (APR) development headers... found at /opt/lampp/bin/apr-1-config
* fastthread... found
Some required software is not installed.
But don't worry, this installer will tell you how to install them.
Press Enter to continue, or Ctrl-C to abort.
As you can see, Apache 2 was not found during the attempted passenger install script. If anyone could help me out with this install it would be great, I really need to get it working. I'm assuming it's something as simple as a shell variable but I've no idea what to set or what to look for.