Can't see my php/html files in browser

Problems with the Linux version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Postby wakish » 11. November 2007 23:19

hahah.. Scory I really enjoyed this little discussion with you ;) 8)
Anyway, I can't complain too much since this is a FREE package ;)
But what I'm saying is this: Xampp still lacks certain things as compared to its other counterparts like Wamp..etc

But I guess only Xampp has taken a step further by having a package adapted to Linux platforms. But I wish it could get better with it's support on this forum.
I have seen a LACK of respond to people asking for help whether simple things or other more advanced queries. If you provide smething for the public, you also cater for their queries, aka "support"... this is very important IMHO..and that's what to the credibility of such a community!

Best Wishes,
- Wakish -
(http://wakish.info)

# If you want to be happy, think of others.
# If you want to be miserable, think of yourself
~~~Team work is the best!~~~

Wakish Wonderz
wakish

Postby Scory » 12. November 2007 00:20

wakish wrote:I have seen a LACK of respond to people asking for help whether simple things or other more advanced queries.

Due to the fact, that all questions are on specific problems of Linux, Apache, PhpMyAdmin, PHP, Perl and so on. There is no specific "Xampp" question, as there is no tool "Xampp".

Thats exactly what I mean - and people should ask in MySQL Forum (for example) instead of asking here, if they have MySQL problems.

Anyway, I am actually giving lots of support here in this forum - but I am rather new to this forum and I prefer writing in german, as this is mainly a german forum.

Regards
Scory
Scory

Postby wakish » 14. November 2007 09:22

yeah it's could to see people like you coming forward to help others benevolently!
Keep it up mate!

Best Wishes,
- Wakish -

# If you want to be happy, think of others.
# If you want to be miserable, think of yourself
~~~Team work is the best!~~~

Wakish Wonderz
wakish

Previous

Return to XAMPP for Linux