Hi, I am new here and totally new to the whole Linux scene -so go easy on me.
Let me keep it short:
1. I have installed Suse10.1
2. I have installed XAMPP and everything works correctly
3. I have even got XAMPP to start up on reboot correctly
4. I have set up SAMBA share so i can browse the Linux Machine with my windows machines and visa versa- So i can upload files to the htdocs as a testing server.
* Question how do view whats on the linux testing server now from my windows machine.?
I have tried http://192.168.0.20 (linux ip address) and http://localhost, but nothing displays from the windows side.
I figure it may have something to do with the apche config file, but not sure what lines and how to change it
Any help will give me more sleep.