Okay. Here's how I solved this.
First, I completely removed xampp. Made sure nothing was left, had a clean install.
I then switched to PHP4 (you can leave in php5 if thats what you want)
I then proceeded to click on the "Security Tab." Afterwards, it tells you unsecure for pretty much everything.
I clicked on the http://localhost/security.phpthingymagiggy
A new page loaded askin for a new password for "root" fo rmysql, and a new username/password for loading the "xampp" folder.
I IGNORED the second half. I entered my password, test. I then entered "test" in the confirmed text space. I pressed submit. Nothing really happened.
A third text area appeared(I believe, but I am not sure anymore), asking for the "current" password. I entered "test". I then entered "test" for the next two text area's for my password, and hit submit.
It THEN said that 3 files had been updated. This had not happened to me before. It all seems to be working fine.