When will there be a working version XAMPP?

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

When will there be a working version XAMPP?

Postby Ebelous3 » 30. January 2024 12:49

I contact the developers. Old versions worked without problems. The latter do not want to work normally. The database service MysQL stops working for no reason. I have now installed the latest version. It works, it doesn't work. Yes, what is it? Various methods are given to solve this. One thing is not clear: how does all this itself break down and be disrupted?
Ebelous3

XAMPP version: 7.4.27
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: When will there be a working version XAMPP?

Postby Ebelous3 » 31. January 2024 15:27

plonkarchivist wrote:It appears that you are experiencing challenges with the recent versions of the software, particularly with the MySQL database service randomly ceasing to function. Despite installing the latest version, the performance remains inconsistent, alternating between working and failing. The puzzle lies in understanding the underlying reasons for these spontaneous breakdowns and disruptions. Although various solutions have been proposed, the fundamental cause remains elusive. Investigating the root cause may be essential to resolving the issue comprehensively.

Absolutely right! Last year I installed version 8.1.1.2. Not working!!! This year I installed 8.2.12, worked for 2 days. A dance began with tambourines around the database service MySQL that suddenly stopped working. You'll have to switch to another server.
Ebelous3

XAMPP version: 7.4.27
Operating System: Windows 10

Return to XAMPP for Windows