Keep getting database errors after a few days of use

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Keep getting database errors after a few days of use

Postby niemanla » 27. June 2023 20:54

To whoever can help me,

I’ve installed XAMMP on my HP desktop computer to have a local server which I use in development of the programs for our RC flying club website. I installed everything using the default settings, moved all of our website programs and supporting data into the “htdocs” subfolder, and all our website programs run under the local server just as if I was on the remote server that hosts our site. But then after a few days of working on programs, when I try and run the programs that contain .php code that accesses our database, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Access denied for user 'triadaero_members'@'localhost' to database 'triadaero_triadaero' in C:\xampp\htdocs\TAI\index.php:55 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\TAI\index.php(55): mysqli_connect('localhost', 'triadaero_membe...', Object(SensitiveParameterValue), 'triadaero_triad...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\TAI\index.php on line 55

I go into phpMyAdmin to check out the database 'triadaero_triadaero' that is installed for our website, I select the database, click on “Privileges”, and I now get this error:

MySQL said: #1030 - Got error 176 "Read page with wrong checksum" from storage engine Aria

I try to repair the database but keep getting the same errors. So, I completely removed XAMMP from my HP desktop computer, which is running Windows 11, reinstalled a new copy, add the database, and everything then works again as needed. BUT, after a few days of working on our website programs, I once again get the same error messages when trying to run the programs that access our database.

What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do different to not have to keep redoing the XAMMP installation, or reinstallation of our database?

Help please.

Larry Nieman
niemanla

XAMPP version: 8.2.4 / PHP 8.2.4
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11

Return to XAMPP for Windows