access xampp installer

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

access xampp installer

Postby MesterPerfect » 02. February 2023 16:14

I'm having trouble installing xampp with screen readers
I have put my problem here

https://community.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=82721

I did not find support to help me solve the problem, so my friends and I developed a small tool to solve the problem of installing xampp with screen readers
I thought it would be a good idea to post it here to help screen reader users install xampp

Xampp is a popular software suite that provides web developers with a local environment for testing web applications. However, the installation and uninstallation of Xampp can be challenging for users who rely on screen readers. To solve this problem, a tool has been developed to make the process of installing and uninstalling Xampp easier and more accessible.

The tool is designed to allow users to customize their Xampp installation, giving them control over which components they want to install. This is achieved through the use of radio buttons, which allow users to choose between installing all components or selecting specific components to install. Additionally, users can also choose the language of the Xampp control panel, making it easier for non-English speaking users to use the software.

The tool contains several important features, including a start installation button, which begins the installation process when clicked. The uninstall button allows users to remove Xampp and all its components, while the close button allows users to close the tool when they have finished using it. Finally, the copy code button allows users to copy the program installation code, along with its components, to use in other projects.

The tool is open-source and has been developed using Visual Basic .NET This means that developers and users can access the source code and make changes as needed to suit their needs.

https://github.com/tecwindow/access-xampp-installer

In conclusion, the tool is an excellent solution for anyone who wants to install and uninstall Xampp with ease. With its customizable installation options, language selection, and other important features, it provides a convenient and accessible way for web developers to work with Xampp.
MesterPerfect

XAMPP version: 8.1.12
Operating System: windows10

Return to XAMPP for Windows