mysql startet nicht

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

mysql startet nicht

Postby ley » 09. January 2020 12:04

hey . may i please get help for monster error here ... it been months me looking for help but can't find one.
here is it :

Welcome to phpMyAdmin

Error
MySQL said: Documentation

Cannot connect: invalid settings.
mysqli_real_connect(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [caching_sha2_password]
mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2054): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
mysqli_real_connect(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [caching_sha2_password]
mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2054): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.
Retry to connect

NB: my xampp was working well befor but one day it just start doing this it self, till now i don't know what is exactly wrong with it.
ley

XAMPP version: 7.4.1
Operating System: windows 10

Return to XAMPP for Windows