XAMPP & Macro Express Pro Problem with a "QWidget"

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

XAMPP & Macro Express Pro Problem with a "QWidget"

Postby EMInd1 » 06. December 2019 03:10

Hi,
I'm seeking some assistance from you experts in relation to XAMPP.
I'm using macro Express as I need to build a lot of wordpress sites with XAMPP.
Building them locally, modifying to suit each niche then uploading straight to their respective site

Using this code at the command prompt ...
c:\xxx\bitnami-wordpress-4.4.2-3-module-windows-installer.exe --wordpress_instance_name blogxx

My problem is I can't get macro express to focus/select the language selection box.OK button (which is the first step in the sequence") as its some type of "QWidget"
I can manually do it just by pressing the keyboard "enter button" & the install sequence keeps running.
I've tried everything to get the macro to just select the language box button so it can then move on to start to build the wordpress site automatically.
If I was just building a couple of dozen sites Id do it manually but when your dealing in the 100's that ends up being a massive time cost, hence the reason I need to use a macro.

If the file was written as independent rather than relying on windows features (a "QWidget") there wouldn't be this problem.
SURELY there has to be a way around this.

"how difficult is it to modify ... " bitnami-wordpress-4.4.2-3-module-windows-installer.exe --wordpress_instance_name blogxx" file

Thanks in advance for your expert assistance
EMInd1

XAMPP version: v3.2.1
Operating System: win10

Re: XAMPP & Macro Express Pro Problem with a "QWidget"

Postby Nobbie » 06. December 2019 11:55

What is the relation to Xampp?
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows