localhost error please help

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

localhost error please help

Postby aswart » 19. July 2019 21:06

Hello. I'm trying to get phpMyAdmin up and running. I have phpMyAdmin through xampp and am working with laravel & composer to build a site (and learn some things I don't yet know). When I try to access localhost/phpmyadmin I get the following:

Code: Select all
Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\vendor../vendor/autoload_real.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\vendor\autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\vendor../vendor/autoload_real.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\vendor\autoload.php on line 5

I have already tried the following commands to resolve the issue:
- composer auto-load
- composer auto-load -o
- composer update --no-scripts

I have also tried making the path to the document (which seems to be trying to include something called "autoload_real.php"? I can't figure out what it's trying to include.) more specific.

None of these things have worked.

The autoload.php in xampp->phpMyAdmin->vendor has the following code:

Code: Select all
<?php

// autoload.php @generated by Composer

require_once __DIR__ . '../vendor/autoload_real.php';

return ComposerAutoloaderInitc1a85a0e014f9e891c8f3df09ff040e3::getLoader();
?>

I'm trying to teach myself and, as such, I'm out of places to turn to understand what's going wrong. I've already googled this but none of the suggestions have resolved my issue.

Thank you.
aswart

XAMPP version: 3.2.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Return to XAMPP for Windows