Installed Xampp - no has htdocs folder

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Installed Xampp - no has htdocs folder

Postby inous » 11. May 2019 11:23

Hello friends,

Yesterday I spent the day trying to install Xampp and always gave some error related to the Control Panel and the installation of Wordpress.

I uninstalled and installed a few times and always gave some error.

I did not think it was going to be so complicated so I did not write down the mistakes, at what point and about what behavior. Forgive me.

Then I thought it might be some problem with Windows. I installed Xampp in the c:\\ and in c: \\ program files and even then continued giving error. I tried to change my access settings as an administrator, and in those attempts the Windows message came up asking if I'd like to fix a problem. I was responding the links and doing what was suggested, until in the final test the Control Panel worked right and came the message of Windows saying that it had repaired compatibility problems and that they would not appear later but without specifying what it was who noticed.

So when I installed Wordpress there was no "htdocs" folder. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice already and it stays the same way.

What can I do?
inous

XAMPP version: 7.3.5 / PHP 7.3.5
Operating System: Windows 10 - V.1803

Re: Installed Xampp - no has htdocs folder

Postby inous » 11. May 2019 14:23

I forgot say. Control Panel do not enable me as admin. I am Admin in windows.
inous

XAMPP version: 7.3.5 / PHP 7.3.5
Operating System: Windows 10 - V.1803

Return to XAMPP for Windows