DELETED FILEZILLA FROM XAMPP

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

DELETED FILEZILLA FROM XAMPP

Postby demitzo » 17. July 2018 12:41

Hey guys!! I accidentally deleted filezilla from XAMPP.I have tried everything to reinstall it seperately from XAMPP,try to embed it in xampp folders but nothing happens..The buttons Start and Admin in Control Panel next to FileZilla are dead.What can i do??? AND if nothing happens with FileZilla are there any other options rather than FileZilla to have an ftp client in my XAMPP localhost site? I hope you can help me.
demitzo

XAMPP version: 7.2.6
Operating System: windows 64

Re: DELETED FILEZILLA FROM XAMPP

Postby Nobbie » 17. July 2018 15:42

Of course you might install FileZille apart from Xampp separately. Actually there is no difference to Xampps installation. Or any other FTP client for Windows. As you like.
Nobbie

Postby demitzo » 18. July 2018 06:54

yes but if i install FileZilla apart from XAMPP will it be connected with my database and my localhost site without doing anything?
demitzo

XAMPP version: 7.2.6
Operating System: windows 64

Postby Nobbie » 18. July 2018 09:20

demitzo wrote:yes but if i install FileZilla apart from XAMPP will it be connected with my database and my localhost site without doing anything?

Of course not, FTP cannot connect to SQL servers neither to HTTP servers. Its on you to configure FTP users and folders for your needs anyway, FTP is for file transfer only.
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows