xBase support on XAMPP

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

xBase support on XAMPP

Postby vagucs » 17. February 2018 17:06

Hello friends,

a few years ago I made a module for apache 2.2 xBase language support in the same way as PHP, it works on Linux, I would like to know which compilers and libraries used in compiling this module for Windows with XAMPP, can make it freely available with XAMPP, would be something new and very exclusive.

If you can send this information, completing the review module to you, I use the Harbor project. If you have someone who has this technical knowledge, send me an email to vagucs@vagucs.com.br, I would like to contribute with the project.

Hugs.
vagucs

XAMPP version: 7.2.2
Operating System: Windows

Re: xBase support on XAMPP

Postby Nobbie » 17. February 2018 18:54

I think it would be better if you contact Bitnami (the distriutor of Xampp) directly. I am unsure whether Bitnami reads in this forum regularly, so dont be disappointed if there is no feedback at all.
Nobbie

Postby vagucs » 18. February 2018 00:35

I did not find any contact on the site.
vagucs

XAMPP version: 7.2.2
Operating System: Windows

Postby Nobbie » 18. February 2018 11:09

Why not? Scroll down on www.bitnami.com until you reach the bottom, there is a menu of 6 subjects (Products, Solutions, Partners, Company, ...), under Company the fifth entry is "Contact", all in all quite easy to find.
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows