not able to create new database via php my admin

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

not able to create new database via php my admin

Postby sam67 » 14. February 2018 17:46

Xampp is working fine. I tried to install SSL locally and made some changes as per some videos but it did not work so I reverted it and now I am not able to create a new database via phpmyadmin nor via php scripts. I dont see any errors as there is no error folder here C:\xampp5633\php. I dont know where else to look for error as apache and mysql are up and running so far no errors there. when I create a new DB it says processing request and hangs.
sam67

XAMPP version: 3.2.2
Operating System: windows 10 64 bit

Re: not able to create new database via php my admin

Postby sam67 » 14. February 2018 21:05

I downloaded this https://www.adminer.org/#download and this one works I am just curious why cant I make phpmyadmin work
sam67

Operating System: windows 10 64 bit

Re: not able to create new database via php my admin

Postby naveen1403 » 08. March 2018 07:14

sam67 wrote:Xampp is working fine. I tried to install SSL locally and made some changes as per some videos but it did not work so I reverted it and now I am not able to create a new database via phpmyadmin nor via php scripts. I dont see any errors as there is no error folder here C:\xampp5633\php. I dont know where else to look for error as apache and mysql are up and running so far no errors there. when I create a new DB it says processing request and hangs.

Hi i am facing similar issue, did you solve the issue ? please help.
naveen1403

Operating System: Windows 10

Return to XAMPP for Windows