arquivos desconfigurados

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

arquivos desconfigurados

Postby joannes » 04. January 2018 16:46

Boa tarde!! estava usando uma versão do xampp, mas pediu atualização do phpmyadmin, então precisei desinstalar o xampp salvei meu projeto em outra pasta ou a pasta anterior do xampp com outro nome, e reinstalei novamente mas agora meu projeto esta desconfigurado, como se estivesse faltando arquivos, mas esta tudo certo. O que poso fazer? é um projeto da empresa!!!

Good afternoon!! I was using a version of xampp, but asked to update phpmyadmin, then I needed to uninstall xampp saved my project in another folder or the previous folder of xampp with another name, and I reinstalled again but now my project is unconfigured, as if it were missing files, but it's all right. What can I do? it's a company project !!!
joannes

XAMPP version: 7.0.26 / PHP 7.0.26
Operating System: windows 10 x64

Re: arquivos desconfigurados

Postby Nobbie » 04. January 2018 22:01

joannes wrote:saved my project in another folder or the previous folder of xampp with another name

Did you only save the contents from htdocs folder? You also have to backup the MySQL Databases, did you do so?
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows