How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby titokhonan » 28. June 2017 14:59

hello fellows, i have to upload my website to my company server, but there is somme IT noobs and i don´t wan´t they get my code because is a serious programing so 3 questions, and please if you can asnwer it in that order.


1- Can i encrypt the php and html code with xampp, How?
2- It can be seed encrypted (with user and password)
3- If Xampp can´t do this, there is any plugin, tool,or website who can do it?

THanks a lot!
titokhonan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23. June 2017 15:33
XAMPP version: 7.1.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Nobbie » 28. June 2017 15:07

titokhonan wrote:1- Can i encrypt the php and html code with xampp, How?
2- It can be seed encrypted (with user and password)
3- If Xampp can´t do this, there is any plugin, tool,or website who can do it?


Of course you can encrypt PHP and HTML with any encryption tool, but i think you would like to EXECUTE encrypted PHP/HTML?

Xampp does not deliver a runtime encrytion tool. So the answer is "No". But of course you may try to install tools like IonCube or similar, but you did not tell us which encryption service you are looking for. IonCube is quite famous. But it is not for free, you have to buy a licence.

P.S.:
titokhonan wrote:but there is somme IT noobs


Quite funny. Look at your own "noob" questions here...

P.P.S.: Encrypting HTML seems to be quite useless, as the browser shows the source anyway. Simply right click on a HTML site and choose "View source....".
Nobbie
 
Posts: 9569
Joined: 09. March 2008 13:04

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby titokhonan » 28. June 2017 18:02

Nobbie wrote:Of course you can encrypt PHP and HTML with any encryption tool, but i think you would like to EXECUTE encrypted PHP/HTML?

Xampp does not deliver a runtime encrytion tool. So the answer is "No". But of course you may try to install tools like IonCube or similar, but you did not tell us which encryption service you are looking for. IonCube is quite famous. But it is not for free, you have to buy a licence.

P.S.:
titokhonan wrote:but there is somme IT noobs


Quite funny. Look at your own "noob" questions here...

P.P.S.: Encrypting HTML seems to be quite useless, as the browser shows the source anyway. Simply right click on a HTML site and choose "View source....".


yep i know Encrypting HTML is useless, but i have to make it hard for them somehow. But i use .php

now focusing on the php code encryption, i can´t buy IonCube, because even i had the money, it is imposible because where i live: Cuba, none Internet money transfer company accept transfers from us. So i need a Free tool.

what i´m looking for is for somme tool i can encrypt all my php files and have a ¨seed¨ and without it can not be decrypted. The Webserver can normaly work with the .php crypted, So the web user can see the webpage, but the user on the Server (PC) can read the content of the .php file.

i thought the Xampp php server had this option built-in
titokhonan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23. June 2017 15:33
XAMPP version: 7.1.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Nobbie » 28. June 2017 19:46

titokhonan wrote:i thought the Xampp php server had this option built-in


What for?? Xampp is a development environment for local PC only. It is not meant for Online servers.
Nobbie
 
Posts: 9569
Joined: 09. March 2008 13:04

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby titokhonan » 28. June 2017 20:32

Nobbie wrote:
titokhonan wrote:i thought the Xampp php server had this option built-in


What for?? Xampp is a development environment for local PC only. It is not meant for Online servers.



well... i´m using it has an online server. :| , i know it have somme security issues, but is what i can have right now, i can´t explain you.
So please can anyone help me on php encryption??
titokhonan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23. June 2017 15:33
XAMPP version: 7.1.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Nobbie » 28. June 2017 21:26

Why cant you google on yourself? It took me a few seconds to find this link: http://alternativeto.net/software/ioncube/
Nobbie
 
Posts: 9569
Joined: 09. March 2008 13:04

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby titokhonan » 28. June 2017 21:59

Nobbie wrote:Why cant you google on yourself? It took me a few seconds to find this link: http://alternativeto.net/software/ioncube/

Dude bad news!!! only two alternatives, both commercials and it is imposible for me to get one... i live in cuba, US has an Embargo law against us.

i whas looking for something free. In fact php 7 servers shuld have an built-in option to encode php files with password, it would be great someone think in that.
titokhonan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23. June 2017 15:33
XAMPP version: 7.1.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Nobbie » 28. June 2017 22:04

titokhonan wrote:In fact php 7 servers shuld have an built-in option to encode php files with password, it would be great someone think in that.


No, that is mega stupid. Only open software gives you the opportunity to run Apache etc. freely. And open software is maintained by thousands and thousands of volunteers. Youre crazy idea of encrypting source code would lead to total desaster and the end of open software. You would not be here to ask for Xampp, as there is no Xampp with software encryption.
Nobbie
 
Posts: 9569
Joined: 09. March 2008 13:04

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Altrea » 28. June 2017 22:24

There are no (recommend) free PHP code encryption tools. In fact i don't know any of them.
If you want encrypted software, PHP is not the language you should use.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!

It's like porn for programmers 8)
User avatar
Altrea
AF Moderator
 
Posts: 8848
Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
XAMPP version: several
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby titokhonan » 28. June 2017 22:27

Altrea wrote:If you want encrypted software, PHP is not the language you should use.



I don´t want encrypted software, i just want to protect my sourcecode
titokhonan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23. June 2017 15:33
XAMPP version: 7.1.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Altrea » 28. June 2017 22:33

if you want to encrypt your code to "protect" it against whatever, don't use a runtime interpreter language like PHP.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!

It's like porn for programmers 8)
User avatar
Altrea
AF Moderator
 
Posts: 8848
Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
XAMPP version: several
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby titokhonan » 28. June 2017 23:02

Altrea wrote:if you want to encrypt your code to "protect" it against whatever, don't use a runtime interpreter language like PHP.



well, wich one language you suggest me?
titokhonan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23. June 2017 15:33
XAMPP version: 7.1.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Nobbie » 28. June 2017 23:06

You can use any compiler language, i would prefer C.
Nobbie
 
Posts: 9569
Joined: 09. March 2008 13:04

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby Altrea » 28. June 2017 23:38

If you want to stick with webapplications i would try C#.NET in combination with ASP.NET and Windows with IIS as server environment.
But this is a Windows only solution, you cannot port this applications on linux distributions.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!

It's like porn for programmers 8)
User avatar
Altrea
AF Moderator
 
Posts: 8848
Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
XAMPP version: several
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

Re: How to encrypt php html code in Xampp?

Postby titokhonan » 29. June 2017 01:00

Altrea wrote:If you want to stick with webapplications i would try C#.NET in combination with ASP.NET and Windows with IIS as server environment.
But this is a Windows only solution, you cannot port this applications on linux distributions.



yep but C#.NET ASP.NET Windows IIS coding are like php????
titokhonan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23. June 2017 15:33
XAMPP version: 7.1.4
Operating System: Windows 10

Next

Return to XAMPP for Windows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chuckluttor and 43 guests