MYSQL Shut down shortly after start

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

MYSQL Shut down shortly after start

Postby A03 » 22. June 2017 18:24

hi everyone,
am a new developer using xampp apache for the first time but i have been running into the problem of being unable to keep mySQL working right after starting the program.
first it was the report of a certain antivirus firewall stopping it or another app of the like activity but today, the log report had changed.
see the report below:

6:19:23 PM [mysql] Status change detected: stopped
6:19:23 PM [mysql] Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.
6:19:23 PM [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
6:19:23 PM [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
6:19:23 PM [mysql] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
6:19:23 PM [mysql] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
6:19:23 PM [mysql] If you need more help, copy and post this
6:19:23 PM [mysql] entire log window on the forums

please any help i can get will be deeply appreciated. to the gurus in the house.
meanwhile, i have deactivated the firewall on my avira antivirus, nothing changed; i have deleted my the avg counterpart cos i couldn't locate the firewall but the issue persisted. I don't know how else to allow it pass through the window firewall but i have allowed mySQL for private and public network in the settings. please, enlighten me on whatever i'd done wrong so i can make correction in order to confirm the readiness of my work before setting it off online.
thanks.
A03

XAMPP version: 3.2.2
Operating System: window

Re: MYSQL Shut down shortly after start

Postby A03 » 22. June 2017 18:27

please my version of xampp v3.2.2
A03

XAMPP version: 3.2.2
Operating System: window

Return to XAMPP for Windows