Dynamically-related files could not be resolved..

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Dynamically-related files could not be resolved..

Postby Addix » 16. February 2017 02:15

Help please any and everyone.
I thought to leverage the advantages in the new Apache/2.4.25 and PHP/7.1.1; I installed it and launched the Control Panel and ran Apache and MySQL ok.

I also use Virtual Hosts for my development work. I also configured all necessary files in Apache to support my Virtual hosts.
On opening my web pages in Dreamweaver CC, I get this message: "Dynamically-related files could not be resolved because the site definition is not correct for this server."

I have gone over every bit of my Server and sites settings dozens of time. I cannot find any error in them.
What should I do Please to get out of this nightmare?

Addix
Addix

XAMPP version: 5.6.3
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Dynamically-related files could not be resolved..

Postby Nobbie » 16. February 2017 11:46

If you enter the message into Google, you will get tons of hints relating Dreamweaver Setup. Obviously you have an error in your Dreamweaver Setup (also the message is a Dreamweaver message, neither Xampp nor Apache message), this is not a Dreamweaver forum and we cannot support Dreamweaver here. You should ask in a Dreamweaver forum (but first i would follow Google, did you do that already?).
Nobbie

Postby Addix » 16. February 2017 13:08

Thank you very much.
Yes I have searched google. Most of the entries there and responses pertain to folks who got the error message while working with Wordpress and Apache. they were told to reset Wordpress 'permalink', to default settings. It worked for them. But for me, it is strictly between Apache and Dreamweaver. There's no 'permalink', to be reset in my case
Addix

XAMPP version: 5.6.3
Operating System: Windows 10

Postby Nobbie » 16. February 2017 13:48

Addix wrote:Thank you very much.
Yes I have searched google. Most of the entries there and responses pertain to folks who got the error message while working with Wordpress and Apache. they were told to reset Wordpress 'permalink', to default settings. It worked for them. But for me, it is strictly between Apache and Dreamweaver. There's no 'permalink', to be reset in my case

Anyway, its a Dreamweaver message and a Dreamweaver issue. I do not have any Dreamweaver installation and dont know anything about it.
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows