XAMPP Installed - Want to Go to \splash.php

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Re: XAMPP Installed - Want to Go to \splash.php

Postby Nobbie » 20. October 2016 19:55

TooLoose wrote:(using password: N

... means "(using password: No)".

TooLoose wrote:I am certain that I entered the correct code the first time I tried to add a password

Of course, and that leads to "root" having a password (instead of having NO password). And therefore all followups do not work, if you dont apply a root password. I still recommend to use a webhoster. You see, why.

WinAMP does not conflict with Xampp in any way, that is complete nonsense (sorry for that, but it is pure nonsense).
Nobbie

Postby TooLoose » 21. October 2016 15:40

I came here because I was told that this is a friendly and helpful forum. If you aren't in a position to help, could you suggest another forum that would deal with the issue I am having? I'm sure I am not the first non-tech person with a problem that needs to be resolved.
TooLoose

XAMPP version: v5.6.24
Operating System: Windows 7

Postby Nobbie » 21. October 2016 19:39

I am not the forum, i am only a user like you. Why do think so bad about the forum, its only me?!

For me, i honestly recommend always, what i think is the best for the user. Sorry that it does not match your expectations. Simply ignore my postings.

TooLoose wrote:If you aren't in a position to help

I think its definately vice verse - i AM in the position to help, but youre understanding is so poor, that you do not understand it. Therefore i recommended a solution fitting to your knowledge, but you even dont got this right.
Nobbie

Previous

Return to XAMPP for Windows