Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Hi all, i am new to using Xampp and i have stumbled upon a problem.
- i have win server 2012 and installed Xampp 3.2.2 . I have disabled firewall.
- when i try to connect to xampp x.x.x.x/wordpess from another PC from LAN, the page is not displayed properly and when i click on some on the links access is denied and web address goes to default localhost/wordpress/xxxxxxxx.
i haven't set anything in the configuration files. It's all on default from installation. I have googled a lot but no luck so far.
So i whould be very gratefull if someone can give me some directions or pointers
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06. September 2016 21:04
- XAMPP version: 3.2.2
- Operating System: win server 2012
This is a very basic wordpress configuration issue.
Because wordpress is installed under host localhost so wordpress is only usable in this host.
Install wordpress with your LAN IP for example to make it usable in LAN.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8244
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests