I tried to install Joomla, but I ran all the times to error . . .
I have a couple of sreen shots I'd like to share with you, but I didn't find, how to attach files.
Do you have any idea?
Now, I explain the issue below - without the screen shots.
First of all, I’m sorry for bothering you with my beginner questions. I’m a very beginner with XAMPP and Joomla and have problem with Jommla installation under XAMPP.
I’ll try to explain my steps of installation (with screen shots) and I hope anyone can help me to solve my mistakes…
Operating System - Windows 8.1 64-bit
1. I downloaded and installed XAMPP
• downloaded version - xampp-win32-5.6.3-0-VC11-installer.exe
• installation path - "C:\xampp"
• XAMPP is running, (see screen shots: xampp.png, xampp_config.png)
2. I created
• database (see screen shot: database_1.png)
• user privilege (see screen shot: user_privileges.png)
3. I downloaded and tried to install Joomla
• downloaded version - Joomla_3.5.1-Stable-Full_Package.zip
• extracted to folder - "C:\xampp\htdocs\cg\"
• start installation – "http://localhost/cg/installation/index.php"
4. I filled out the requested fields for installation (see screen shots: install_step_1.png, install_step_2_mysql.png [trying with Database Type :MySQL], install_step_2_mysqli.png [trying with Database Type :MySQLi], install_step_3.png
5. clicked on "Install" button.
6. Installation was beginning.
7. Installation created a bunch of database tables (see screen shot: database_cg_tables.png) and then the installation had frozen (see screen shot: frozen_installation.png). I think the installation had frozen during creating database tables . . . (this process seems to be incomplete – e.g., I can’t find any “user” table)
I started installation over and over again, but I got always just the same result . . .
That’s all about my installation. Please, give me a hint – how could I solve this issue.
Thanks in advance for your help.