can't install XAMPP and forward

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

can't install XAMPP and forward

Postby Houstin » 09. March 2016 15:44

I have been working when time permits for several months trying to get XAMPP installed. In this topic I am a newbie. I do have some HTML(5) and CSS(3)code for my proposed template but I cannot get to a localhost.

Trying to load and install XAMPP but when I get to the Install my system tells me that XAMPP is currently running or something is blocking the install because the XAMPP is not able to download a new XAMPP.

I have removed just about everything such as, XAMPP, 127.0.0.1, localhost, WP, !Joomla download, But I keep getting blocked can you tell me where to look for something using a XAMPP and/or folder?

I do appreciate any help that will get me over this blockage. :(

Houstin Hutton
houstin@bellsouth.net
Houstin

Operating System: Windows 7

Re: can't install XAMPP and forward

Postby Nobbie » 09. March 2016 21:02

Houstin wrote:But I keep getting blocked can you tell me where to look for something using a XAMPP and/or folder?

Why cant you simply show us the messages from the Xampp Control Dialog? According to your last questions, you are simply trying to start an already started Apache. Simply enter http://iocalhost and see, if the dashboard appears.
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows