PHPMyAdmin click options fail to be executed.

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

PHPMyAdmin click options fail to be executed.

Postby laeirbag » 16. January 2016 19:45

Hi everyone. Maybe you can confirm that I'm not the only one suffering this issue.

Table rows insertted in database I created are unresponsive to clicks to change their values or delete rows:

SELECT * FROM Database.Table WHERE ; DELETE FROM TABLE WHERE LIMIT 1;

Of course I have an error in My SQL syntax; There's no need to check the manual that corresponds to my MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1, since I know reference (id=someNumber) is needed, But I thougt it should be added automatically. Should I configure something else in adittion to what I've already configured? All my Tables have their primary and unique keys.

Issue only happens with my tables in my database. System databases bring their rows for editing or even deleting them when I click their edit and delete links. Writing commands in consoles is no problem (textbox is marking invalid syntax for valid syntax, but commands still run).

I'm currently using XAMPP with PHP 7.0.2, PHPMyAdmin 4.5.3 and 10.1.9-MariaDB.
Tried new database with a single table of the ones I have: Here is the export:

CREATE TABLE Categoria( id bigint(20) NOT NULL,
orden bigint(20) NOT NULL,
activa tinyint(4) DEFAULT 1,
nombre varchar(256) NOT NULL,
detalle varchar(512) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
UNIQUE KEY nombre (nombre),
UNIQUE KEY orden (orden) )ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

INSERT INTO Categoria (id,orden,activa,nombre,detalle) VALUES (1, 1, 1, 'COBRE', 'Rradiadores, estañados y otros.'),
(2, 2, 1, 'BRONCE', 'rebaba, radiadores etc.. Se incluye al antimonio'),
(3, 3, 1, 'ALUMINIO', 'Rebaba, rines, perfiles, cables, botes, radiadores, litografías, aleaciones, etc.');

Problem persists. Maybe adding two unique keys confuses phpmyadmin.

I'm using Adminer in the meanwhile...Which is also giving me problems while using it with PHP7

Fresh Reinstall, using previous versions and similar does not help.

If you can confirm that I'm not crazy, maybe you can help reporting problem. I already did, but since PHPMyAdmin staff only tried online demo, It is clear that I'm dealing with this alone.

So, if you know I missed something, please let me know...

Thanks in advance.
laeirbag

Operating System: Windows 7 x64

Return to XAMPP for Windows