I built a website based on the latest XAMPP (5.6.3) and wordpress (4.1.1). On local computer my web site works perfect.
But when I tried to look at the website from another computer which connected through network I had some problem.
1. The website comes partially - no photos, no CSS. It looks ugly, lost structure.
2. When I tried to follow a link on the website, the link changed address. Like this: http://192.168.1.128/wp/membership/ changing to: http://localhost/wp/membership/ and of course there is nothing to see on a screen.
What I did (on local computer where is located a website):
1. Changed in a httpd.conf - changed: ServerName localhost:80 to ServerName 192.168.1.128:80 - restarted Apache - no effect.
2. Turned off a Firewall, antivirus - no effect.
3. Created in a router a virtual port to access through a network - no effect.
4. Looked through wordpress files: wp-config.php, wp-settings.php - no info about localhost.
5. Checked a file - hosts - no effect
When I point with a mouse to any link on my website it shows me a localhost address (like: http://localhost/wp/membership/ against: http://192.168.1.128/wp/membership/). I think that is why I'm loosing all pictures and may be the whole structure of the website.
What configuration file I need to change: localhost to 192.168.1.128?