403 Error Message

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

403 Error Message

Postby jesismaelv » 14. January 2015 23:39

I was setting up a web server with Xampp and can access the xampp default website from the same connection (LAN) but when I try to access the same webpage with the IP address in another wifi connection this error message appears:

You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

//Please try the following:
-Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.//

It says that is something in IIS but I didnt have it installed in the server, and after I installed it and explored the options nothing appears to be te cause of the problem.

On the other hand I tried to access the same webpage from a 3rth wifi connection and it didnt even access the error message .-. The only thing I want is to set up a hosting server in my Job to connect with my .tk domain name to work as a normal webpage that can be accessed from any computer.

(SFME:MEX)
jesismaelv

Operating System: Windows

Return to XAMPP for Windows