Hi all, I apologize if I have trouble explaining my problem or if it falls outside the specifics of this board, but I'm at my wits end and after 7+ hours of google searching over the last week this is the only place I could think might be able to help.
I'm a student earning my bachelors in CS and use Xampp to test my php code for my last class. However recently something odd occurred.
While testing a page it first went to Localhost and instead of opening the project folder I had set, as it usually did, it instead redirected to the colleges database. Now I can no longer access localhost without it sending me to the DB and as a result cannot access my project for testing. I have no idea how it happened, I've checked all the Xampp documents and none of them have the DB address so the redirect makes no sense to me. I even tried Wamp and have the same issue so I don't think the problem is with the application itself.
I'm running this on a laptop with Windows 7 64x.