Newbie question on windows "production" installation

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Newbie question on windows "production" installation

Postby ethanz » 26. September 2014 17:14

Hi guys, first post here
I am certain that i do not want to use XAMP (or any dev package) for my new LAMP installation on a windows server

I want to install WordPress MU on a Windows machine to be used by about 100 users (teachers) , it is on a Linux now, i will be installing it on Windows and migrating.

The main question that brought me here, is that i am looking for help/direction with installing LAMP on Windows, please direct me towards instruction installation for Apache MySql Php individually on windows for a production environment.

many thanks
ethanz

Operating System: Windows 2008

Re: Newbie question on windows "production" installation

Postby Nobbie » 26. September 2014 21:52

ethanz wrote:H
The main question that brought me here, is that i am looking for help/direction with installing LAMP on Windows, please direct me towards instruction installation for Apache MySql Php individually on windows for a production environment.

Each of these components (Apache/MySQL/PHP) are coming with an installer. Each of these components is well documented and comes with an installation description.

What did not work, which description was insufficient, what are the problems you have?
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows