first of all: my english is pretty bad, but i try to reach as many readers as i can! So feel free to answer in german/english
I have already "leeched" out any kind of google helps and hits, but after 8 hours i have no more ideas.
Classic! Nothing worked for me.
I'm experienced in using XAMPP in the past and i haven't seen such a problem before.
OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 with SP1
XAMPP: version 1.8.2-5 (not listed in registration drop-down field,why?)
Now i tell you about the bug:
When i try to open phpMyAdmin page it shows me a blank page (even without login prompt) and 3 bugs when i click the icon on bottom-left corner in IE.
Bug: 'PMA_commonParams' is undefined
Bug: '$' is udefined
Bug: identifier, string or number expected
And these are the circumstances and what i already have tried:
1. I setup a fresh XAMPP installation (v. 1.8.2-5)
2. The normal XAMPP page is working (securtiy check/status page/ff.)
3. The status page shows me everyhting is working "correctly" in case that the status is green/valid
4. I setup a "hallo world"-page with PHP interpretation and is working
5. I tried to change any kind of port and substituted all necessary numbers in the required conf/ini-files
6. I tried to input those "Allow from all" , "Require all granted" lines into the config files
7. I installed the needed and recommended Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)
And i tried some other small fixings which doesnt seems to be usefull but i was kinda frustrated and hoped it gonna solve my problem.
Of course i tried all kind of combinations of reinstalling components and restarts of services.
IIS is not activated as well.
Hopefully you could find out whats going on there, because i have no idea what to do meanwhile.
If you need more informations , just ask.