Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
(Must have been asked before, but can't find it!)
1. Is it possible to have the base folder named as "C:/Server" instead of "C:/XAMPP"?
2. Is it possible to have the "htdocs" folder named "Site"?
3. Can the XAMPP folder be on C-drive and htdocs on D-drive?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08. March 2014 14:11
- Operating System: Windows 7
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8607
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests