Fatal Error

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Fatal Error

Postby panfield » 06. January 2014 21:42

I have just downloaded and installed the latest version of Xampp. After following instructions on YouTube I loaded my site in the 'htdocs' folder and changed the default target folder in explorer to my folder called 'test'. Unfortunately when I do this I get the following error code ---- Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\Web Sites\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\Test\vsadmin\inc\languagefile.php on line 12 - - - -. Does anyone have any ideas?
panfield

Operating System: Windows Vista

Re: Fatal Error

Postby JJ_Tagy » 06. January 2014 22:14

This has nothing to do with XAMPP. It looks like your configuration isn't set right for.... miniCart or something like that?
JJ_Tagy

XAMPP version: 5.5.15
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

Re: Fatal Error

Postby Nobbie » 06. January 2014 23:06

panfield wrote:and changed the default target folder in explorer to my folder called 'test'.

At least you must explain this by far more precisely. I never heard about a feature to change a "default target folder" (what does this mean in Windows??) in explorer??

There is no "default target folder" in Xampp and "explorer" is nothing that has anything to do with Xampp. Its definately impossible to understand what you are doing there.
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows