Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Now that I have XAMPP Apache and MySQL running on Win7 64bit PC, I need to Import/Copy my Site Files for Joomla 1.7 into XAMPP for Testing and Upgrading to later Versions of Joomla.
Can anyone please guide me in achieving the Import or Copy Procedures and where are the Files and Folders copied to.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 11. December 2013 03:39
- Location: Narre Warren Melbourne
- Operating System: WIN 7 64bit Ultimate
- copy your static files somewhere inside htdocs
- import your database
- maybe edit your applications settings to match the new environment
not an XAMPP problem, a third party application problem.
We don't provide any support via personal channels like PM, email, Skype, TeamViewer!It's like porn for programmers
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 8298
- Joined: 17. August 2009 13:05
- XAMPP version: several
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 76 guests