It is really difficult (and frustrating too) to provide support in a thread where multiple users try to report unsolved issues.
All issues can be different even the effect seems to be the same.
None of the error reports is detailed enough.
So if you really want to get help please open a new thread and report your issue as detailed as possible.
absolutely neccessary informations are:
- your OS version (win 7 is NOT enough here. Windows 7 Embedded Standard 32Bit is very much different to Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit)
- your XAMPP version (not only the version number, but also the type (full|lite|portable, exe|zip|7z)
- informations about the actions you did to "install" XAMPP (especially installation path, executed files)
- informations about changes in the config files if any done
- actions done to produce/reproduce the issue
- full contents of your XAMPP control panel log window
- relevant contents of the specific log files (related to MySQL especially the entries since start attempt in the mysql_error.log)
after knowing all of this information maybe more information are needed but that are the very basic ones needed for nearly every issue.
I have not seeing any of that information from you. And saying you have the same issue is worthless because you simply can't estimate that.