Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24. July 2013 20:40
- XAMPP Version: 1.8.3-3
- Operating System: windows 7
Going to need more information.
1. Do you have 64-bit Windows?
2. Do you have 32- and/or 64-bit Java?
3. Are you trying to run it as a service?
Also, any exceptions/errors you are getting would be helpful.
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 20. May 2011 23:29
- XAMPP Version: 5.6.3
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests