Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
How do I set up Administrator Rights!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08. May 2013 23:22
- Operating System: Windows 8
Assuming you do not mean turning your user account into an administrator, you can do a couple things to programs to run them as admin:
1. Right-click the executable -> Select 'Run as Administrator'
2. If it is a shortcut, you can Right-click the shortcut -> Select 'Properties' -> Go to 'Compatibility' tab -> Check 'Run this program as an Admin' -> Ok
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 20. May 2011 23:29
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests