I've been running XAMPP for a few months now but hadn't used it in awhile. I'm working on a newly created file and it keeps saying "Object not found!" when I try to browse to the file.
All other files in my htdocs folder show up if I browse to them in any browser but anything new that I create shows "Object not found!" when I try to reach it. I've tried shutting down everything and re-opening and running as administrator. Still the same error. I've tried changing the permissions on the htdocs folder and all files within. Same error. The error log doesn't show any message about this file. I tried creating a new file after making all of these changes, same error.
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7
Running XAMPP version 1.8.1 [PHP: 5.4.7]
Control panel 3.1.0
Windows 7 Ultimate
Tried in Chrome, IE and Firefox.