Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I just installed XAMPP 1.8.1 and I can get to the MyAdmin page on local host OK. I tried to install Joomla but it tells me that it's getting "Errof 2" from MySql.
I'm trying to find out what that means.
I also remember once before that I had to set up the database in MySql and provide a password, etc. This time around when I set up XAMPP I was never prompted for that step. When I click on the control panel for MYSql services, it says it's started.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 16. February 2013 00:55
- Operating System: windows xp
What does the XAMPP Control Panel say about MySQL?
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Which version of Joomla are you installing.
With xampp 1.8.1 I have successfully installed Joomla 3.0.3 and 1.5.26. But Joomla 2.5.x give me issues for a clean install.
Please provide the Joomla version.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 18. February 2013 21:14
- Operating System: win7 pro
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests