Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I use Windows 8 and when I installed XAMPP 1.8.1 even though I said install as administrator when I start the computer XAMPP does not start Apache nor MySQL as a service.
How do I fix this problem as it is important that these start at boot.
Thanks for your help.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 12. December 2012 20:31
- Operating System: Windows 8
You did not say if you used the Control Panel to change them into services or used the auto-start feature...
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests