Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I have a two website under htdocs:
1) example1; url: http:/18.104.22.168/example1
2) example2; url: http:/22.214.171.124/example2
Now I want to redirect exaple1 to example2
Suppose if a user click http:/126.96.36.199/example1
then he will automatically redirect to http:/188.8.131.52/example2
How can I Achieve it in xampp?
I didnt found any solution anywhere. Please reply.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 07. July 2009 00:40
- XAMPP Version: 5.6.14
- Operating System: Windows 2003 Server
- Posts: 603
- Joined: 30. January 2012 13:44
- XAMPP Version: 1.8.3-1
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests