Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
Did you run the 'setup-xampp.bat' file to make sure all the paths were setup correctly?
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 20. May 2011 23:29
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
hackattack142 wrote:Did you run the 'setup-xampp.bat' file to make sure all the paths were setup correctly?
I had the same problem as OP, this fixed it
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25. November 2012 14:20
- Operating System: Windows 7 MCE x64
My problem seems to be solved with the latest version (1.8.3).
Thanks for the help.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 03. January 2012 18:14
- Location: Belgium
- XAMPP version: 5.6.30
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests