Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
I love XAMPP but unfortunately I need XAMPP with PHP 5.2 for my old Joomla installation. Is there a way to downgrade the PHP version in XAMPP 1.8 or must I use an older release of XAMPP?
Thx 4 any help,
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03. September 2012 16:26
- Operating System: Win7 x64
You need to use a XAMPP release that has a roughly correct PHP version.
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests