Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.
it will start mysql but when clicking start appache it just stays there saying its starting but thats it anyone know what to do
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27. August 2012 03:16
- Operating System: windows 7
Did you install the Visual C++ 2008 libraries as described in the Sticky at the top of this Forum?
- AF Moderator
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: 12. April 2010 16:41
- Location: Land of the Blazing Sun
- Operating System: Windows XP/7 - Fedora 15 1.7.7
Return to XAMPP for Windows
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests